Shear head bolt connectors have been manufactured in quite a sophisticated manner and the most interest fact is that they are highly mechanical. This is why they can be easily accessed without inviting any errors or mistakes. Different kinds of voltage applications including low and medium can be easily maintained by means of these advanced bolt connectors.
Shear head bolt connectors are not only reliable but they are also quite cost-effective and thus your investment will not go in veil. Different cross-sections of conductors can be connected easily with the use of these bolt connectors. There are some specific standards ruling these connectors that need to be maintained for maintaining acute safety.
What are the salient features of bolt connectors with shear head?
- Bolt connectors with shear head can be utilised for innumerable applications and this proves that these connectors are very much versatile in nature.
- These connectors can use different kinds of materials and conductors. In fact, this is one of the most interesting facts for which these connectors are gaining the highest popularity in the present age.
- In this case, there is no requirement of torque trench rather these connectors can be used with greater efficiency. Crimping tools can make the procedure much complicated and thus they are removed.
- These connectors have got excellent electrical performances as a result of which good conduction can be facilitated. Brass and aluminium are the two most prominent materials that can be used for electrical conduction.
- Tightening can be simplified with smooth breakage and thus excellent connectivity can be ensured.
- These connectors have got highest tensile strength and thus they are welcomed by all. This is how powerful connections can be created along with effective conductionof electricity.
- For requisite torque moments, only shear-off head can be experienced.
- The conductors are very much powerful and they are mostly circular, sector shaped, stranded and solid.
- These connectors are completely water tight and this is the reason the connectors can be protected against moisture attacks. In this way, the longevity of the connectors can be highly ensured.
- In this case, adaptor plays the most interesting role as requisite tightening effects can be received from the same.
- Cable conductors can be efficiently joined with the use of these bolt connectors.
- Sometimes, core insulation might include either paper or plastic.
- Non-breaking screws are found within these connectors and thus outstanding tightening is invited.
- These connectors are protected against unwanted corrosive effects as a result of which damaging can be prevented and they can be utilized for a long time.
- International safety and manufacturing standards are maintained for creating these bolt connectors.
Conductor materials that are used in this regard are of high-quality and these materials have facilitated the conduction procedure to a great procedure. In most of the cases, aluminium or brass materials are being used in this regard. These connectors are first tested by the manufacturers and then only they are distributed in the market for extensive usage.